Wednesday 26 June 2013

Polish Report part 2


 I was really looking forward to visit Museum of Chocolate In  Bayonne. Visiting some chocolate museum was one of my plans to do in the future because I am gluttonous and I can eat a lot of chocolate and all other sweets.             
                When our teachers informed me that I  would vist the Museum of Chocolate I couldn’t wait for it. Suddenly this day  came. We drove to Bayonne and we started sightseeing the museum. When we walked in, we saw many things made of chocolate.  It was a beautiful view. These things looked like masterpieces and they were made of chocolate so everybody wanted to taste them.  I think that it would be hard for me to eat this, because it was looking too good and I think that it took too much effort to made them. In the museum we saw many different processes,  which  take place in the factory next to the museum. We’ve also seen how cocoa beens are collected and transported to the factories all over the world.  After sightseeing a  nice surprise was waiting for us.  We could taste some of chocolates which are produced in the factory. It was a lot of many sweet or dark chocolates and some pralines. Many of them had something added,  for example carmel, orange, nuts or chilli. I  tasted every sort of chocolates. This one which I really liked I tried more than once. We had an opportunity to take some pictures of our heads in cook suits with jar full of chocolate. After eating a lot of chocolate,  we wanted to buy some sweet souvenirs. It was very hard for us because of two reasons. There was too much good looking chocolates, and the second reason is because we’d eaten too much free chocolate and some of us couldn’t look at chocolate to the end of the day. Finally we bought some chocolates and happily we went to the bus and went to the another place.
                Visiting the museum is the sweetest memory from France, and I hope that I will see many more museums like that one.

Cybulski Bartosz

No comments:

Post a Comment