Wednesday 26 June 2013

Polish Report part 1


When I first came to the boarding school the main thought that I had was : "Wow, it's not as bad as I thought but bathrooms are shared with boys - It will be fun "
We all slept in one room( 6 girls). We had the whole building only for us. It was awesome.
Next day, when we woke up, Miss Alice came and ruined our illusion of great boarding school. She said that we had to integrate with French people, so we would live with them in the main building of this boarding school. It didn't make me happy. If we lived with them from the beginning there wouldn't be any trouble but we saw another side = private building.
The rules that were in the main boarding school were:
-Go to bed at 22 p.m.
- Get up at 6:30
-Take all stuff for the whole day ( bags ect. )
-breakfast from 7 to 8
The boarding school was closed from 8 to 17 and from 20 to 8.
The best of everything was food in the canteen. It was so delicious that I wasn't hungry.
our schedule was filled with activities.
The girls from my room ( 3 French) were so funny and nice that it was great. In the beginning I was to stay in the different room but one place was empty do I asked If I can sleep with them. They didn't know English but I know a little French so we managed to communicate.
The boarding school is a good solution for all students that didn’t live in Mont-de Marsan. It is also a good place for integration. but there are two things that every guest must remember : you must know French and If you know it it's just wonderful like in Polish school when everybody talks about every topic. The second stuff is that you must get used to. Then you wouldn't say anything bad about the boarding school.

Natalia Nazarko

No comments:

Post a Comment